Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The key to success with more & women

ThinkstockStop to make things nice and sensitive who say, "I'm a Wussy."For women, the attraction is instinctive.Some techniques "jerk" does not appear as they should work, but they do so.
"It is because, as my ultimate right to success with women - attraction isn't a choice."
Yes, it's that time again: the day we feature your dating and relationship questions. Although we would like to answer each one personally and with as much detail as possible, the large number of inquiries forces us to highlight those that are most interesting to readers of AskMen.

Q & A this week says the key to success with women; David DeAngelo, author of dating your Double: what every man should know how to be successful with women, has your answers.

David,

I met a girl from my college. I'm in it, knowing that it is not attracted by me. I really want to know what I'm doing wrong. She knows that I him, but as I am shy and lost for ideas. I did not bought her anything or took its fate because, as you said, it shows the weakness and also they don't like it. I don't see him when possible, whenever we both free time, but his schedule is fairly complete between work, College and Church. Tips and pointers would be nice.


Thank you
J. M.


J.M., the day I stop get questions like this is the day that I can finally retire. I do not want my breath...

It is, although I was once where you - think I was a sensitive nice guys, who had to sit around for "wishing" and "wanting to" women who had no interest to me (outside of being a friend) because I was too shy, not enough beautiful, rich enough step and so on.


But then, after observing the guys who were actually successful with women, I quickly realized that I had any forgery. Instead of thinking, I was a sensitive nice guy, which was to be richer or more for women, I realized that I really need to become confident kind review of guy who really want to women.


You see, this is why women has often date jerks and guys are emotionally unavailable and we date "nice guys" who would be nothing for them. This is because, as my ultimate right to success with women - attraction is not a choice. In other words, women do not sit and make a list of the qualities that a particular guy, think only a few days and then whether or not to feel attraction.


Just can't.


Attraction is or is not, and it happens in an instant. In addition, to spoil a nice thought guy still more, happens to all sorts of illogical reasons - reasons that even a woman who feels he cannot not usually describe.


What then is the answer here?


The answer is to realize that, most likely, many things "nice" you while you're on women, you feel attracted by (and which consider you as "just a friend") are actually ruining your chances with them.


You understand that you sometimes do things that seem to be "inappropriate" in order to give a woman what she really wants to, which is a man who is in control of himself, of the situation and often. You need to stop making sensitive that saying nice things: "I am a Wussy," because these are the things of same as any chance of success, you have with women that you really want to torpedo.


So, raise your right hand and repeat after me:


"I will be stop being a Wussy for women."


"I will be stop being a Wussy for women."


"I will be stop being a Wussy for women."


Instead of this, begin to do things that really work with women:


Be calm and confident.


Act arrogant & funny.


Bust on women and give them a time difficult.


Lead the way. do not follow.


David explains how to combine these traits of success then... Next >


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment