Saturday, February 5, 2011

Condom woes and strange Substances: ask Dr. Chaves

Condom Woes
ThinkstockIf you noticed something that seems off, you need to get it checked.Condoms are extremely reliable; users are not.Preparing the pubes, it is a matter of taste.
"I don?t want a pepper in my mouth, and let alone anywhere near of my organs. genital.
Dear Dr. Chaves

My partner and I are experimenting with lubricants and sex toys. The other day try us warming lube and had two very different experiences. I loved it and think it was incredible. She said he burned and he loved all the. She said that it was entertaining and really hurt rather than help her orgasm. It is open again to try. Are there different types and different feelings to warm up lubricants?

Luke, MN.

When I learned first warming lubricants, I did a double take when I discovered that some lubricants out there using an ingredient called capsaicin, which is located in the spicy chili. I don't want a pepper in my mouth, and let alone anywhere near to my genitals. But many people like the tingling sensation spicy, these lubricants produced. Not all products have this ingredient, and most use a mixture of spices, herbal ingredients and vitamins that produce a tingle.

One thing to keep in mind is you and your partner may feel tolerance levels and sensational different reactions. I could offer some brands, but her body chemistry will be unique to each response. It might be better to buy a few samples of different brands and make the old technique of trial and error. Gradually test each lube in small quantities on your internal arm, and then inside of thighs, then her lips, the clitoris and ultimately within the vagina.

Some people enjoy warming lubricants outside, but not internally, so obtain feedback complete your partner on his experiences and work together to find the perfect warming lube in both of your pleasure. It may take some time, but once find you it, you can enjoy the sensations heated in the bag for an extended period.

Dear Dr. Chaves

I had three condoms break last month, and I was pissing off. I'm not looking to be a dad and I really want to keep sleep, but I think that condoms are not very reliable. I'm really starting to lose faith.

Zach, NY.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but rubber itself is fairly reliable. Most studies on the effectiveness of condoms show that they are about 98% effective when used correctly. This means that almost every time a condom is placed on a penis, he is ready to go and up to the challenge.

It is people that most often screw with rubber efficiency. The greatest errors in condom use are as follows: old and expired, condom use not storing a condom correctly (because the temperature and pressure affect latex), pas pinching tip tank applying leaves (expected to be due to an air bubble), with a lubricant that has oil inside (oil breaks latex big time) and slips off the coast and get lost in a vagina.

Regards the better brands, they all are very reliable. Condom batches must undergo rigorous testing, including testing air-bursting, leakage of water, tests of electrical conductivity tests and a stretch test. It's like the Decathlon for testing. They go on a lot of 1,000 rubbers if more than five condoms fail. It is a failure rates of 0.5%. Back to the drawing board and examine measures when get a condom. There is probably something you're doing wrong.

To obtain advice on maintenance pube ist, read on... Next >


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment