Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am not the fantasy?

In the comment Section:


Q. my wife and I began to share sexual fantasies, and I realized that I am not in one of them. What gives?


A. it is a whimsical, silly. I'm willing to bet that it is not yours. At least not those that talk you. Those where the sexy bartender in the St. Pauli Girl get - up discharges its right cleavage in your pint and then…well, you can take it by.


My point is, you are its reality for reasons other than your movie-star good-East. If you want to share sexual fantasies, you're going to increase until your ego, because, by definition, a fantasy is something other than what you have - and in many cases, even you. It is just fun to think of time, and time sometimes, Yes, they involve persons who are not you.


If you need put fantasy in reality factor go play overseas at the Bar. And don't think twice knowing she dreams of Ryan Reynolds.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment