Thursday, February 3, 2011

Doc Love: Wandering eye here

ThinkstockWhen his eye wanders, which means that its level of interest is low.No other guy is remotely interesting if it were really in love with you.His eyes wandering is a sign that you are the link does not work.
"I must accept that humans have multiple desires, or should I get rid of Krystal?
Doc Love: His wandering eye

This week, Doc Love advises a reader whose strong relationship as the roc can be wasted by his girlfriend of wandering eye.

Hey Doc,

I bought your book about three years ago, and it helped me in meeting many women and assess relations. But I've always been concerned by the fact that, even if a girl has high level of interest to you, it may wish to still other men. I had friends who planned on getting married, but admitted to speak or flirting with guys, that they found attractive.

The most recent example is Krystal. She is a cute girl, but it is not hot. I ran after seeing her glance at me on the train a few times. After four dates, she announced that she loved me. I remembered remain a challenge and did not return the "I love you," which is fine with it. Krystal has a high level of interest in me. His eyes light up whenever she sees me, she cooks for me and it gives me massages. I hope that it mostly because unlike the previous friendly ex-petites, it will actively for clubs and bars to meet new men. She always lets me know its activities.

We dated approximately seven months, and it provides me married three years, when I finished with graduate studies. But it really bugs me that I still sound evoking or watching other guys (mostly featured guys in the summer). How can I take sound or one girl seriously when they still have physical desires for other men, even when we are at the top of our relationship and we are extremely happy?

Once, in a restaurant, she stared a guy sitting behind me for five minutes, what really has me ticked. Worked on it and did a not so for awhile, it quickly resumed his habit. Well, I agree that humans have multiple desires, or should I get rid of Krystal? Some girls should not be trusted, but my intuition tells me that it is deeply committed to and in love with me. And I am aware that there are many girls in happy relationships and marriages which flirt for attention or confirmation of their attractiveness.
It's a question is because I know that if Krystal looks attractive, confident guy, he could address and it could happen. If I marry her, who could be a breakdown in the relationship. Must I accept his wandering eye, or move forward?
Chandler - has his doubts
HI Chandler;

Let me correct you on something directly to the door. If a woman has high level of interest to you, it cannot be other men desire. A woman clinically sane is not other men if she is in love with you. Period. Your ex-girlfriends flirts with other guys a because they were not in love with you. Like my cousin Sal "The fish" Love says: "your exe is in love with billions of three other men on the face of the planet."


Should Chandler break it... Next >


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment