Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An advantage few known fish oil: how to help prevent lips cracked with this single supplement

For years, every winter, I get a badly cracked lips and I continued fair application more lip balm. This was before I knew the benefits of fish oil. I tried to drink tons of water. but that did not help. Then I started to look at food, I was eating and do research. This is how I found out that fish oils are an excellent way to help him obtain essential fatty acids you need in your diet to keep wet dry lips during the winter months dry. But let's be - is not realistic to eat fresh enough salmon to really make a difference in the feeling in my lips - or at least not fast enough for out me of my habit of lip balm!

Since I spent a few years working in stores of food health decided to explore supplements. I've seen all sorts of unexpected cures for health on a daily basis, and chapped lips is surprisingly common.

From my research, I started with linseed oil, which is rich in omega-3 and it worked a little, but not enough to get rid of my chapstick.

But I was on something with Omega 3s, so I went back to fish oil. It is the right angle to continue: I found a few supplements of fish oil that has really helped. Now all I have to do is take one simple supplement and my lips are fine for winter.

Of course, drink plenty of water is always a good idea and incorporating seafood in your diet will help a little, but I find that the real benefits of fish oil are better in the form of Supplement. Dose is consistent, and I am more likely to remember to take a supplement every day that I remember eating more fish every week. It is an easy way to make my body well, inside and outside.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment