Friday, March 18, 2011

How to find the G-Spot and more

Find The G-SpotChris Willis/FlickrThe rules of attraction are complex, and many factors affect what catches our eye.G-spot is located approximately one inch upper wall of the vagina.Vagina and rectum have the ability to stretch and accommodate more that we do.
"Is not very different than the men describing attracted to women who are taller, shorter, heavier, more thin...". »

Hey,


Both, and as long as I can remember, I seem to be more turned on by women mean that beautiful women. I do not say that I have turned on women who are not the least bit attractive. Lack of a better way to express the, if a woman who is a "10" and another which is a "six" walk together in the room and both are ready to have sex with me, I pick up the six. I never understood on myself. I am fully aware that the choice of sleeping with the woman is usually fives or sixes even if there are 10 standing at their side is also prepared. What could possibly be the reason for this?

Thank you

Eric from Boston, MA.

Here's the plan: you take the average of five, and I'll take the perfect 10. Right, everyone wins? In reality, the numbers are better suited for the classes of mathematics and accountants and women. There are an infinite number of possibilities which may have contributed to your attraction to certain types of females. It is not very different that taller men describing attracted to women, shorter, heavier, more thin, or have other specific characteristics raise male sex sense.

Our attraction is complex, and there are many factors that influence what catches our eye. Perhaps was it a crush for the average guardian - research or the friend of 10 perfect who broke your heart, which has helped shape your attraction. Could be a mechanism of defence against rejection or a way to face fears or insecurity? It would take considerable time and exploration, and even in this case we cannot find the answers you are looking for. Perhaps ask "why" is less important that ask "how" feel you about it.


If you have no anxiety or ambivalent feelings, then go with it. Embrace who you are and enjoy the most of opportunities that arise. Love and happiness are blind to such things as numbers.

HI Doc,.


I had only sexual experience with a girl, and she had to me. While orgasm the clitoris have never been a problem, I had a question about the G-spot. The penetration of the penis does not provide the desired response. I have not been able to find her G-spot, and it has failed to find unilaterally. Now, I've digitally penetrated him a few times, and twice, after some time, it made me stop so that she can go pee. Allegedly, urination takes place. Is that all it was, or the next time I should encourage a release? Is - this just urinary or orgasmic in nature?


No comments:

Post a Comment