Saturday, March 19, 2011

Doc Love: Just Friends.

Just FriendsParamount PicturesAlways enter a date with a solid game plan.If a date in the wrong direction, change your tactics.Nothing kills sexual chemistry as negativity.
Most guys Don ' t think ahead in relations... It's like entering the war without a plan of attack. "
This week, Doc Love helps a young reader to deal with the release of"just friends"."
Hey Doc,


I've been a reader for some time. Love the work!


I'm looking for advice on pounce on a girl I failed to win in the last time. I'm 25 and have had great success with women, but there are very few that I found to be material in the long term.


Two months ago, I met Marcella on the bus. It is interesting and interested. After getting her number, I went out with her, and the date went great for some time. We went to a restaurant and a smile from left. She seemed to follow me around, and I knew she was interested in me. Unfortunately, because I was new in the region, I did not really think about coming to go and what to do. I started to leave the decisions in his hands, and we finally get a film and go to her apartment to look at. His interest is slightly reduced, but she was still in me. Then, on the following date, I made the error of along with her to dance with her and her friend. I am tired to me, and since I love not crowded spaces, I came across as not supported enough. I asked Marcella if she wishes to meet again and received the slammer "and friends".


I SearchText Marcella a few times since then and obtained answers but never succeeded to make plans, so I just abandoned for some time. He has been a month since I spoke of it, but I continue its light on the bus. I flirt with other girls and simply ignore his. Now I think to take another blow of knife at Marcella. Do you think I should just give it more time? And if I approach it, brings to the date of the last a taboo subject?


Alain - who still feels the challenge


Hello Alain,


You really like my job. What you mean, is that you like my work. If you really loved the work, you would own "system" - and you do not have.


When you say that you've found a few girls who are contents in the long term, you say also indirectly as these girls have never been you hardware in the long term. Have you thought about it?


You did not have a solid plan of Marcella dating match. In fact, you were not any plan at all. Most of the guys do not believe future in relations. They only look at their feelings at the time, and they never look on the road. They have no kind of foresight and wisdom on where this relationship may be headed. It's like entering the war without a plan of attack. As my cousin General Love says: "when you March on the battlefield not prepared, you invite disaster.".


And, indeed, you relinquished his control almost immediately and ended at the apartment of Marcella with nothing in mind except for a film. Like my cousin Sal "the fish" Love says: "in other words, it was not long before she started to wear pants and you started the dress." Well, it's great, Alain. That guaranteed to raise the level of interest of Marcella.


Discover how to win when it begins to lose interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment